11 Jan 13:15 - 14 Jan 10:00 - Rila
Seven Rila Lakes
➧ More info
*FIVE SPOTS LEFT*
Peaceful, Majestic and Awe Inspiring only begins to describe the snow covered Rila Mountain range - the highest and most picturesque mountain range in Bulgaria and the entire Balkan peninsula. We will explore the magical winter landscapes filled with fluffy white snow, frozen waterfalls and high mountain glacial lakes, nestled amidst sharp peaks.
When we've explored the best of what this magical mountain range holds in store for us, it's time to enjoy the city sights of Sofia - Bulgaria's political and cultural capital.
We've created this magical adventure designed specifically for anyone new to snowshoeing so it's a perfect introduction to this exhilarating form of winter hiking.
• No winter mountain experience required
• Admire the frozen cascades of the highest waterfall in Rila - Skakavitsa
• Hike through one of the most unspoiled parts of Bulgaria - Rila National Park
• Hike past the stunning frozen glacial 7 Rila lakes
• Learn how to use snowshoes with experienced local guides
• Enjoy a final night in Sofia - Bulgaria’s capital and its sights and cultural activities
• 2 Experienced English speaking Guides
• Small group limited to just 14 hikers so with a great ratio of 1 instructor to 7 hikers max
• Stay in Hotels - with twin bedded ensuite rooms
Learn more at: www.meetup.com/Outdooraholics/events/248699014/